Video Book Trailers
Video Book Trailers
Book Trailers are a great way to get reviews and boost sales.
We can craft one for you. And you can begin using it right away.
- Use it to get the attention of megaBloggers with thousands of followers
- Send it to potential reviewers (this works particularly well)
- Have book reviewers post it along with your review on their site
- Send it out far and wide as a FaceBook post or Twitter tweet
- Go viral on YouTube by getting friends and contacts to share and comment liberally
- Use it on your Amazon Author page, with an instant link from your book description
- Post it on your GoodReads author page, and
- Send it as a clickable attachment right in the body of your emails.
- We’ve even had one author who sent his trailer to a Hollywood producer and got a request within 10 minutes for a three-page summary of his book, preparatory to a movie deal
The possibilities are many, and the rewards considerable.
What’s the cost?
The cost is also very reasonable:
Only $149.95 for a professionally produced, 2-3-minute, cinematic trailer, like the ones featured above.
Or, $239.95 for a video book trailer and comprehensive review (see samples here)
We prepare a custom trailer that will, in our professional opinion, present your book in the best possible light for an explosion of new sales.
No two are exactly alike.
Here’s what authors are saying:
“The ability to market my book with the aid of a professionally produced video book trailer has enabled me to get more and better reviews and, frankly, sell many more books. It is well worth the money, in my opinion. I tip my hat to Don Sloan and Brilliant Book Trailers.” — Steven Burgauer, Author of Nazi Saboteurs on the Bayou & The Grandfather Paradox: a time-travel story
“The work done by Don Sloan is fantastic. Sloan is a great help for authors of all kinds, and especially to those in the self-publishing world. His review services are timely and now he provides yet another great tool for authors through BrilliantBookTrailers.com. Promotion is key for any author, and having a trailer for your book is not only incredibly helpful in that endeavor, it’s also incredibly awesome. Don Sloan’s services are top tier without a doubt.” — Joshua Landeros, Author of Revenge
“I had seen book trailers before. To be honest, I did not see how a trailer could help me. Brilliant Book Trailers seemed better than the rest, so I took a risk. I was really happy with the result. Everyone I showed it to was impressed. More importantly, it led to an increase in sales almost immediately. Looking back it was a great investment. I will certainly use their services again.” — Murray Eiland, Author of The Sword of Telemon and The Ishtar Cup
Use your trailer right away. Or make a few changes.
If you like your custom book trailer preview, you can begin using it right away. But if you’d like a few changes (like different music or a different format, or different verbiage and images), we can do that, too, subject to the following:
- We provide two revisions, using our royalty-free library of music, images and sound effects
- If you want different music or images, you can choose your own (extra fees may apply)
Our goal is to craft the most compelling video trailer for your book. Please give us the opportunity to be of service.
Order your Video Book Trailer today!
Please complete the form below. Upon receipt, we’ll be in touch with more details and an estimated delivery date.
(NOTE: Due to increased demand, it may be 10-14 days — or more — before your video is ready. Please bear with us. We’ll book an approximate due date for you to view your book trailer.
Reserve your custom preview today!
Book Trailer Only
– or –
Book Trailer and Comprehensive Review
** No payment is required until your project is completed. **
At that time, we will invoice you.
Scroll down and complete the form to make a reservation
|NEW: Take 6 Months to Pay With PayPal. Click Here to Apply.|
Please fill in this form. You will get a confirming email that we received your request, and another letting you know when to expect receipt of your finished video.